Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Introduction to Domine Miserere

Hello!
This is to introduce the world to my new blog, Domine Miserere, Latin for "Lord Have Mercy".
This will be a blog of my observations, opinions, and thoughts as a Chaplain for the Orthodox Christian Fellowship (OCF) at the University of Maryland, Baltimore County, and as an Orthodox Christian trying to live his life for Christ. I will be blogging from time to time about my experiences as a chaplain for the OCF, my observations, thoughts, and sentiments regarding the world around us, and what it means to follow Christ in 21st century in the U.S.A.
I hope this will become a place for folks to come to be edified and become closer to God, each other, and the world around us. All are welcomed! Blessings!
Glory to Jesus Christ! Glory be to Him forever!

2 comments:

Ephrem Antony Gray said...

Whoa, man. Good luck! You might want to put double-linebreaks between paragraphs, it helps with formatting cleanness.

Michelle said...

this is Michelle, aka MADAME PRESIDENTE! hahaha :D
but yeah, cool blog